Thursday, April 24, 2008

2 DK and Gang

The Course was great. All the presentations were different, interesting, and easy to follow . I appreciated the flexibility of the of the course. The online chat sessions were really helpful too.
I enjoyed all the components of the course I participated in, but especially liked using Animoto and being creative with Blogspot. I also enjoyed, working as a group to improve our blogs make the movie, and participating in the online chat sessions.
After having completed the course i hope to continue using my blog, ill probably change the layout and use it as more of a page where family and friends can see pictures and read about things im doing. im also excited to keep building on my skills in using the other things like Animoto,
Slideshare, Delicious and Youtube.

2 comments:

DK said...

Loving the topic of this blog Ruha - great stuff - hoping you can continue it and tell the story of how laughter truly is the best medicine :-)

DK
MediaSnackers Founder

ON THE SPOT said...

'oi - ngaue mu'a kihe me'a koeni pea provide ai pe moha link 'i ho'o facebook . :-) lol .. lol ... LOL .... LOL!!!!